You may be already aware about the latest hotcake in the market. It is the eco friendly shower heads. Now, don’t make a mistake of considering them a fad and ignoring them. Find out the truth first.The general myth – as it prevails today – is that eco friendly shower heads are required only for vanity reasons. Gone are the days when it was needed by the people who prefer taking extra care of their skin and hair.Learn more about at best shower heads (March. 2018) – The Ultimate Guide.
Today, it is needed by each one of us. And all this, due to the increase in water and environmental pollution, that we observed over the last few years.
The water that reaches our home carries various impurities along. The ones like chlorine, pesticides, cysts and lead have serious impact on our health. This impact ranges from acne and constipation to typhoid and even cancer.
The effect of this bad water is substantial especially when taking a shower.
During a shower, the pores in the skin open up. The effect is so huge that you actually absorb more harmful toxins through a 10 minute shower than by drinking 2 liters of unfiltered water.
This is where eco friendly shower heads come to the rescue.
They remove all these contaminants from the water and help in:
– Improving the health of the skin and preventing various skin problems like dryness, itchiness and acne. They help in making the skin soft and supple.
– Improving the health of the hair and preventing various hair related problems like grey hair, hair fall, rough hair etc. They help in keeping the hair soft and shiny.
– Preventing the hazardous contaminants to be absorbed by the body.
– Preventing the vaporizable contaminants to pollute the air around. When inhaled, these too have detrimental effects on our health.
– Stopping the contaminants from going down the drain into the sewerage and later back to the rivers. This helps in controlling these impurities from going back in the environment.
Due to these advantages, the eco friendly shower heads have become the hot favorite among those who care for their health as well as the environment.
One important thing here is that while you have the option of installing a sink purifier in your kitchen and a shower filter in each one of your bathroom; there is an easy option available too.
And that is to use a whole house water purifier. This typically gets installed on the main inlet pipe from where the water enters your home. It filters all these contaminants there and then and ensures clean and pure water coming out from each and every tap of your house.
They are the best choice especially if you have kids, pregnant mothers and elderly people in your family. Remember, their immune system is not as strong as that of an average adult. They need the extra care which only you can provide.So make your choice. Invest in eco friendly shower heads – or better still in a whole house water purifier and relieve yourself from all the worries. You will be then doing your bit for protecting both – your family as well as the environment. Visit my website listed below for more information on effective shower heads and home purifiers.